Vacant Home Protection
Let Real Property Management Champion provide you with peace of mind while you are away from your North Carolina home. Our professional property managers will inspect the inside and outside of your home to ensure your home and belongings are kept safe and secure.
How does it work?
After our consultation and walkthrough, RPM Champion will conduct scheduled home visits. Your home will be securely locked upon completion of these visits, and you will receive a notice of all results. If there are no issues, we will email you the visit date and time.
If an unfortunate event is detected, you will be notified via phone. Photos will be taken and emailed. After reaching out to you, we will happily contact your vendor of choice to schedule and make repairs. If you do not have a contractor of preference, we will arrange a visit with one of our own.
Vacant Home Protection
- Inspect the landscaping to ensure the exterior of the home is well-maintained
- Remove all newspapers, flyers, notices, mail, and packages
- Check for insect or rodent infestations and coordinate the elimination or removal
- Inspect the condition of the driveway and sidewalk for cracking or other damage
- Ensure the temperature is maintained at the proper level throughout your vacancy
- Inspect for signs of water leakage, moisture, or mold
- Visually inspect the roof, gutters, siding, deck, fences, pool, hot tub, and shed
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers, ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Inspect steps, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, doorbell
- Check all doors & windows to ensure they are closed & locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Visually inspect the mechanical room and circuit breaker box
Extra Home Watch Services
- Schedule regular maintenance and repairs
- Post-storm inspection
- Storm and hurricane reparation
- Meet and/or unlock home for contractors
Step 1: Contact us!
There is no charge and no obligation. If you decide to move ahead after our initial conversation, we will meet you for a comprehensive walk-through of your home, and a team member will work with you to determine your home watch needs and provide you with a complete service plan and associated pricing.
Step 2: Start Home Watch Services
We will start visiting your home on the agreed date. A Real Property Management Champion team member will visit your home regularly and conduct the home check, then provide a report including pictures of any problems we might find.
What is included in the Home Watch service? We check the home’s exterior and interior and the property’s general condition. After each visit, we will send you a report via email detailing your home’s condition. We can do weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits or create a custom schedule for your home.
Pricing for Home Watch services will depend on how often you want us to check in your home, the size of your home, the number of bathrooms, kitchens, wet bars, etc., and any unique features requiring checks. Costs will be established during our no-fee visit to your home so that you can clearly understand the services that you will receive. Give us a call today!
The Real Property Management Champion Difference
The eyes and ears of trained people who visit your North Carolina home regularly. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to watching homes for their owners who are temporarily away. We are the answer to “Who will watch over my home for me when I am away”?